• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mgdiaz1993

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2015
    Fort Wayne
    I'm relatively new to the Fort Wayne area, originally from Lafayette. I moved here after a 4 year stint in the Marine Corps where I spent time as a Radio Operator and Range Coach. I enjoy shooting in any form from skeet to long range stuff, but my heart really lies in pistol shooting. I'm certified as an NRA Law Enforcement Handgun/Shotgun instructor, and NRA Rifle/Shotgun instructor on the civilian side, as well as my secondary MOS as an 0933 (Combat Marksmanship Coach). I've shot some competitive pistol in the past and would like to continue on in Fort Wayne. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I shoot at Hillside decently often but have been actively trying to get into Fort Wayne Rifle and Revolver. Just difficult to get to the range and find someone to sponsor me with the hectic schedule from working full time at Rural King, going to school full time for Criminal Justice, and being a single dad.

Anyway, that's enough of me running my mouth about myself. Hopefully I'll be a bit more active in the threads and see some of you guys and gals around the ranges.

Happy Shooting,
    Michael

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm relatively new to the Fort Wayne area, originally from Lafayette. I moved here after a 4 year stint in the Marine Corps where I spent time as a Radio Operator and Range Coach. I enjoy shooting in any form from skeet to long range stuff, but my heart really lies in pistol shooting. I'm certified as an NRA Law Enforcement Handgun/Shotgun instructor, and NRA Rifle/Shotgun instructor on the civilian side, as well as my secondary MOS as an 0933 (Combat Marksmanship Coach). I've shot some competitive pistol in the past and would like to continue on in Fort Wayne. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I shoot at Hillside decently often but have been actively trying to get into Fort Wayne Rifle and Revolver. Just difficult to get to the range and find someone to sponsor me with the hectic schedule from working full time at Rural King, going to school full time for Criminal Justice, and being a single dad.

Anyway, that's enough of me running my mouth about myself. Hopefully I'll be a bit more active in the threads and see some of you guys and gals around the ranges.

Happy Shooting,
    Michael

Welcome. Never too late to post.

I'm in the other end of the State, but I lived in Ft Wayne for several years when I was younger. Lots of INGOers from around there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom