Hey, Everyone! New member here from North Eastern, IN.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NoLegs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2017
    North Eastern
    Hey Everyone! Nice to be on a forum again, it's been quite a long time since I've been on one let alone posted but this one seems extremely solid from the quick browsing around I've done and been able to access as a new member.

So a little about me, my name is Cody.. I'm 25.. I from all over the North East area of the state such as Allen, Noble, Whitley, and Huntington counties. You may have already noticed my username being "NoLegs" and well, reason being is because I don't have legs (bilateral above knee amputee) and that's the most prominent thing people notice about me in person. No, I wasn't born like this and no I'm not a hero / veteran. I was in an accident last year a couple days before my birthday and on my 24th birthday a Surgeon came in and told me they had to remove both my legs because there was too much damage and they'd end up killing me if I didn't have them amputated. Beside that, I'm your normal mid-20's guy. I like cars, motorcycles, guns, females, tattoos, etc! I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs. I have a 3 year old daughter who is my entire world. In terms of firearms, I'm a big fan of H&K and CZ. I've also been dabbling in long range and precision shooting utilizing the 6.5 Creedmoor cartridge. I try to train as much as possible and hit the range at least every other week for 2-4 hours so hopefully I can find some reliable shooting buddies and training partners via this forum. Aside from that, if you've any questions or want to welcome me to the forum, feel free!

- Cody No Legs

NoLegs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2017
    North Eastern
    welcome from kendallville. noble co. always looking for people to shoot with.

No too far away from me at all! About 15-20 minute drive. You ever make it out to Hillside in Roanoke let me know. That's usually where I go to shoot because they have skeet, indoor, full auto rentals, a nice shop (though prices can be slightly higher than online), three different out door pistol ranges all with nice steel targets and then their rifle range starts at 50 yards and goes all the way up to 1,000 yards also with steel targets at each increment. Hahaha. Not to sound like I'm a salesman or anything. I just think it's great!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom