• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Stumbled on this group during a late night google fest. My son has finally shown an interest in shooting so we knocked the dust off some of my collection of over 20 years and we bought a few new guns this week. Lurking around I could see that there's a lot of valuable information and a shared hatred of a certain shop in Noblesville. Anyway, I'm always looking to buy something new so I'll likely be in the Classified section. Thanks for the add!

BlackGun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    :welcome: to :ingo:.......Just a heads up...Please take a minute to read the rules......50 quality post minimum before posting in classifieds.....or become a site supporter...

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    Greetings.. I'm in Noblesville also. This site is a great place for info and friends and events. From my experience, the info and members are invaluable here. Think of the classifieds as an added bonus... NOT the main purpose of the site.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Just what INGO needs is another Flipper.

That's a little presumptuous. I have only gotten rid of one gun in my life and it was because it didn't fit well inside my son's hand. I'm not interested in being your buddy but cut me some slack here chief and don't go off half cocked with what you think you know.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Greetings.. I'm in Noblesville also. This site is a great place for info and friends and events. From my experience, the info and members are invaluable here. Think of the classifieds as an added bonus... NOT the main purpose of the site.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll consider the rude comment directed towards me from someone else a random occurrence and not the norm.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Lol, welcome OP. GregD was little less than diplomatic in his greeting, so on his behalf, I apologize. Though, I'll address what he meant. You gotta have those 50 posts before participating in the classifieds (or become a site supporter), and the post should be well thoughtout, and not cute one-liners. If your posts on the way to 50 lack "substance," rightly or wrongly, you'll be labeled a "runner," and end up in a particular thread. Just fair warning. Best way to get to 50? Find a thread that's circus and jump in the ring.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Ya, just ignore that comment! Welcome to the forums! You'll find it a valuable place to get info and contribute info. Some are just too quick to assume someone joined to access our glorious classifieds. Take your time building 50 quality posts and don't feed the trolls. :)

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Lol, welcome OP. GregD was little less than diplomatic in his greeting, so on his behalf, I apologize. Though, I'll address what he meant. You gotta have those 50 posts before participating in the classifieds (or become a site supporter), and the post should be well thoughtout, and not cute one-liners. If your posts on the way to 50 lack "substance," rightly or wrongly, you'll be labeled a "runner," and end up in a particular thread. Just fair warning. Best way to get to 50? Find a thread that's circus and jump in the ring.

I can appreciate that. I can't think of a scenario where I'll ever post something for sale so that's truly the last thing on my mind. I just bought another gun safe and need to fill it. I'm not much into ****posting but I'll be more than happy to help with anything I might actually have some firsthand knowledge about.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Ya, just ignore that comment! Welcome to the forums! You'll find it a valuable place to get info and contribute info. Some are just too quick to assume someone joined to access our glorious classifieds. Take your time building 50 quality posts and don't feed the trolls. :)

Thank you. I'll do my best!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll consider the rude comment directed towards me from someone else a random occurrence and not the norm.

There will be some of both. Depends on who's mensing or whether we've had our coffee. All in all, a pretty decent sort of crowd.

A few topics to avoid if possible include, open carry -vs- concealed carry, three rules -vs- four rules, what caliber to use for coyotes, wallet, and Printcraft.:stickpoke:

Oh yes. Hello from Beanblossom.:cool:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Welcome to the forum! As others have noted the dreaded race to 50 draws a lot of 'comments' from some in the crowd. I know I got flamed a few times for having an opinion...even telling a joke...before I got there. And I'm with you on the selling thing; I never have so it generated a big :dunno: from me.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    There will be some of both. Depends on who's mensing or whether we've had our coffee. All in all, a pretty decent sort of crowd.

A few topics to avoid if possible include, open carry -vs- concealed carry, three rules -vs- four rules, what caliber to use for coyotes, wallet, and Printcraft.:stickpoke:

Oh yes. Hello from Beanblossom.:cool:

Thanks. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom