• Status
    Not open for further replies.

INPoolPlayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    NOBLESVILLE
    Hello everyone. My name's Brent and I live in Noblesville in Hamilton County. Before anyone asks I know this isn't a pool forum (Trust me I know all about those.) But it's a user name I've had for awhile on other bits of social media so I thought I'd keep it here. Playing pool is my first and oldest love when it comes to hobbies. I'm 33 years old, and I've been playing since I was 10. I'm a constitutional conservative and I have had respect and love for our 2A rights for years, but shooting (the non-pool variety) is something I've only got into in the last year or so. After months of research and learning I became a first time gun owner a few months ago. There is so much to learn in this new hobby. I figured getting to know people around me with much more experience via this forum was a good way to leverage that experience for my benefit. If time allows I would like to be an active participant in this community, and if anyone here would like to learn to shoot pool a little better maybe we can meet up and swap some knowledge. Thank you all so much I'm looking forward to being here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom