• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dtthomps

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2017
    Fishers
    Hello, My name is David. I am out of the Fishers area. Ive been a gun owner for a few years now, and I love it. After getting my CCW I found that my love for guns and the shooting sports/hobby has grown substantially. I find that I am always researching and finding new information (new to me) regarding current events around the gun world. I have a small collection of firearms, ranging between pistols and rifles, I am at 12 so far. I hope to learn more while I am here, so thanks for allowing me to be here!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Hello, David .....

:welcome: 2 ..... :ingo: .....

Someone, will say it, so I will .....

Indiana, does NOT have a ccw,

WE have a LTCH .....

Carry how you wish .....

OC/CC .....

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group and let us really get silly! I have a CCW, which properly translates to a Concealed Carry Weapon. I am allowed to legally carry it in either concealed or unconcealed after paying the fees and procuring the Indiana "License to Carry Handgun".

Ah if only the right of the people to keep and bear arms wasn't infringed, we wouldn't get to laugh over acronyms. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

dtthomps

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2017
    Fishers
    If only ha ha. With my carry experience I have found that where i go mostly people don't care that I carry my gun (not including government buildings) My local police talk to me at the range a lot, and being that I conceal carry (mostly) I have a OWB holster that pulls the gun in so tight to my body I can wear a T-shirt and its covered pretty well. Now I am not so naive to think everyone doesn't care but so far I haven't been confronted or had the police called on me. Given how other states seem to be slowly tightening their attempts at gun control I find that Indiana is pretty lax concerning the idea.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom