Not open for further replies.

CESaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2017
    PBurg
    Just a brief intro...

Joined this site to hopefully get in touch with a specific member Looks like that will have to wait until I have fulfilled certain requirements unless he stumbles upon this post.

But... after looking around, it seems there is much to learn. The content here is quite engaging and have enjoyed reading the Knife forum. I personally have not attempted to smith one yet, but it is on the list. Used to be into shooting sports more so in the past, but it has become quite cost prohibitive... preaching to the choir I'm sure.

I hope I can contribute as well, though my experience has dwindled in recent years and have not kept up to date.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Welcome. Hope you stick around, but posting the member you wish to contact doesn't usually end well... I'm sure once you've met the requirements though he'll be happy to talk with you. You'll learn to appreciate the "new guy" rule if you are around long enough :yesway: Again, welcome to INGO.

CESaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2017
    PBurg
    Welcome. Hope you stick around, but posting the member you wish to contact doesn't usually end well... I'm sure once you've met the requirements though he'll be happy to talk with you. You'll learn to appreciate the "new guy" rule if you are around long enough :yesway: Again, welcome to INGO.

Didn't recall the rules stating such. But for full transparency, I included it in my opening post as to not give any false impressions as to why I initially joined. I have edited that post since I had not realized the format the original post had also made a link too. Not my intention. Thank You for pointing out my potential error.

I can see why the "new guy" rules regarding PM's and posting goals are as such. It is unfortunate in this day and age of spammers and the like can ruin it for a group. No doubt it cuts down on the clean up admins/moderators have to sift through.

Appreciate the Welcomes

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Didn't recall the rules stating such. But for full transparency, I included it in my opening post as to not give any false impressions as to why I initially joined. I have edited that post since I had not realized the format the original post had also made a link too. Not my intention. Thank You for pointing out my potential error.

I can see why the "new guy" rules regarding PM's and posting goals are as such. It is unfortunate in this day and age of spammers and the like can ruin it for a group. No doubt it cuts down on the clean up admins/moderators have to sift through.

Appreciate the Welcomes

For sure man! I appreciate the transparency, that's part of why I was letting you know! We get people who'll just join to buy and sell and it protects members that way too. I'm sure you'll like it. And I'm sure you can get 50 easy too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom