• Status
    Not open for further replies.

boilerbrad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Hi there! I like bikes (mountain bikes), but I'm starting to like guns more. I bought a Springfield XD Mod 2 for home defense a few months back and was granted a CC Permit at about the same time. However, the only time I carry is when I'm riding my bikes alone at night on the backwoods trails in Southern Indiana. How often do you guys carry and how do you carry without drawing attention and being uncomfortable at the same time? I've been looking at holsters, but have no idea what to look for. Anyways, I think the gun bug might have bit me. I went and got my first AR15 a couple weeks ago. It's a Springfield Saint in 5.56. Seemed like the best deal at the time and had great reviews so I figured why not. I also test fired several AR's at the local range and found this one to be the best feel in a price I could afford. I can't wait to become a better shooter and start customizing the various aspects of the gun. Should be a lot of fun.

Anywho, Glad to be here.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Welcome to INGO! :wavey: I carry all of the time. Eventually you get used to carrying and you will find that it doesn't draw the attention from most of the people.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :welcome: 2 :ingo: [SUP]from [/SUP]NWI.

First, please take your Concealed Carry Permit out of your walet.
    Next, memorize the first four words at the top of your License To Carry Handgun, LTCH or as we affectionately call it Larry.

Yse the search window at the top left to look for specific informstion or hit forum and go down the list of sub forums and see what is being talked about.
    AVOID the Political forums.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom