• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sethr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2017
    Putnam County
    I have to get past that minimum posting hurdle, so here goes. LOL.

I've been using M-16 and SIG 226 (W. Germany) forever, but never built an AR. Everyone said you get extra parts and start on a second. That's ME! I am going for the lighter one this time and keeping records.

I am in west central Indiana and wind up mostly at the new Deer Creek Range. It's normally pretty empty during the week.

Twenty-nine and a half in the Navy, with time attached to USMC. Vietnam, Bosnia, and the invasion of Kosovo. Been some places I haven't been too. After discharge, I spent 16 months in Iraq as a contractor.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    A new one? I didn't see where you posted one before. But welcome, just post every time you get on, you'd be there if you just posted a couple times a week since joining. Or even just posting in all of the welcome threads since April. :): just keep watching threads, there is plenty to jump in about just based on your "intro."

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Howdy, lots of vets on here....happy Vets Day. Join in some of the discussions, enjoy the intercourse, you'll get there in no time. Then again, just blow :poop: and you might not get there at all. It's not a personal judgment...it's a standard set by the bylaws that say you should engage before you take advantages.

Been there, done that...24yrs AD, currently a dozen plus many as a contractor. There's goodness here...it's my only non-antisocial media.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom