Not open for further replies.

GWHunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2017
    Orangevale
    Hello everyone,
    I am a long time hunter/gun owner/shooting/reloading/outoor enthusiast. I'm 54 and have had a firearm in my hands for 46 of them. I live in California...
    ( no jokes please :):). The reason that I joined this site is that I've been looking for a functional brass catcher for my G20 for quite awhile and came across a post from nearly 6 years ago by one of your members. Merrixs posted a few photos of a brass catcher that he made for his G20 and it looks awesome. Exactly what I have been looking for. I was wondering if he is still out there and making these, and if so, if I would be able to get in contact with him. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks, GWHunter

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Welcome from the land of the free. Good luck in your search.

FYI Merrixs has not been active on this site for about a year now. Doesn't mean he's not lurking though.

Last edited:

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Had not seen this. Cool! I have tried a couple of homebrew catchers but nothing as good as this looks. I wonder what type of wire he used. The bag looks like all cloth with no supports except at the opening.

GWHunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2017
    Orangevale
    Had not seen this. Cool! I have tried a couple of homebrew catchers but nothing as good as this looks. I wonder what type of wire he used. The bag looks like all cloth with no supports except at the opening.
    That is what I am wondering also. I was hoping to speak with him about the material he used...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom