• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mr2sday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I joined a while back but am trying to be more active...mainly because I can't post a classified without first posting 50 messages... :(

I am ex law enforcement and current owner of an Executive Protection company that covers Indiana, Illinois, Kansas and Missouri. I have shot just about everything out there and try to inform and teach the inexperienced to be better owners and users of firearms. I am always open to questions and up for a good debate.

Have a great day and be safe out there!

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I joined a while back but am trying to be more active...mainly because I can't post a classified without first posting 50 messages... :(

I am ex law enforcement and current owner of an Executive Protection company that covers Indiana, Illinois, Kansas and Missouri. I have shot just about everything out there and try to inform and teach the inexperienced to be better owners and users of firearms. I am always open to questions and up for a good debate.

Have a great day and be safe out there!
    If that's the case please pony up the $20 site supporter fee and jump to the head of the line. It'll make it a lot easier for you and us.

Thanks,

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Howdy, get involved and stay around for while, sounds like you might have some experience it would be good to hear about.

INGO is primarily about the discussions, the sales flyer is just a perk for those who are involved...ergo the post rule.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Twenty stinkin bucks and you bypass the need to post 50 times to buy and sell.

INGO doesn't really need more sellers and buyers.

In any case, :welcome:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom