• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    I've looked at this forum for years & stopped bye to view some pics & had to join in order to see them so I did the right thing & joined up..
    Been a member of just about every gun forum there is over the years = Ruger, S&W, Glock, HK, SIG, Colt, SKS, AK, AR etc. can't even remember all of them, ain't that crazy.. When I lost my job about six years ago when the housing market crashed I lived off the proceeds of my gun stash for several years & it really took a hurt on my stash only leaving a Colt 1991A1 Compact that I bought in 1993 that is still stoked with black talons with wilson magazines
    My name is Gary & have used Headknocker as a handle for years as that's a foriegner song that says "Might Show You His Smith and Wesson" as I would post a picture of one of my many great revolvers.. I currently don't own a rifle or a revolver & need to buy a few things for my retirement.. BTW I own my home, thanks to my guns.. All thanks to the NRA.. Gary/Hk

j9a9o7.jpg

Last edited:

HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    So fellas where is "The Place" in the area to buy sell trade guns & gear.. In southern Indiana.. Clarksville, jeffersonville, new albany, louisville ??
    Seems to me every gun I see has had a $150 added to it's price even at a pawn shop?? I know what the stuff costs, why don't they?
    Don't tell me Ron Dixon gun & knife show, Orion Arms, Biff's Gun World, Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot..
    We already know about all these good spots I'm talking about something off the beaten path but where I don't have to drive far to find..
    It's like for me the INDY 1500 was just too far for what it is, I've been there a couple times with my old buddy Marcus, God Rest His Soul, I never bough anything & it was a waste of my time & money going..Like a 250 mile round trip ride for nothing..

HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    Hey Guys/Gals Don't be sorry for my loss & my early retirement

I bet I know most/all of you that are from around my area just from being at the gun shows & shooting ranges.
    I'm the guy with the the HK USP 45 Tactical that cleaned the 100 yard hill freehand after you shot at it all day with a M1 Carbine of all those clay pidgins
    They couldn't believe it, I let them shoot it, It wouldn't do it for them?? Then I shot my Colt down there & guess what, Yup.. It wasn't the gun at all..
    It was the shooter, They didn't realize I shot a thousand + rounds a weekend, BTW This is a perishable skill.. You gotta practice..
    I really miss my old range buddy Marcus, haven't been to the range since he passed away.. Just letting the ammo build up..
    BTW He's the guy with a cigarette hanging out his mouth that shot you're targets all up with one of his 50+ AKs RIP ole Friend..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom