Long time listener First time caller....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LizR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2017
    Henry County
    Hey all. I am new to being a gun owner. Always wanted guns and grew up in a house with them. I waited to buy until the time was right. That time has arrived!! I have purchased a 9mm S&W shield and a sweet high standard 2 shot .22 Magnum gold plated Derringer in a wood case. I am pretty excited about both. I enjoy going to the range a lot.

I have been on this site for some time now but just recently "joined". Seems like a great group of people here.

Also.... I have applied for my CCW however I was denied. I am looking for examples or help on writing an appeal letter. I was denied a CCW due to leaving off an arrest on my application. I really forgot about it. It was a misdemeanor from 11 years ago. I got a copy of the police report and now I need to appeal. Can anyone help me with examples of a letter? Maybe someone that wrote one and they approved you? I know a lot of people say to get help from council but I would like to try my luck at writing a letter of appeal first. Any help would be appreciated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom