Not open for further replies.

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    Hello,

Just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself. I registered to this forum in 2013, but have never posted in here at all. I think I registered, signed off, and forgot about the forum entirely lol. I'm getting more involved in shooting and collecting firearms, so I thought now would be a good time to become more active in here. From what I have read recently there seems to be a good amount of knowledge in here, so I'll defiantly be sticking around to learn as much as I can from you folks. I'm not inexperienced with firearms by any means, but there is always something new to learn and there is a lot to gain from a forum like this.

I'm located north of Indy and usually shoot in my back yard. I have my own "range" and live out in the country without neighbors, so I can do so safely.

I'm currently in the middle of an AR-15 build, but have made a few other neat purchases lately as well. I'm not firearm bias. I like them all and find that each platform has something to offer that I enjoy about it. Which is why you can never have too many guns!

I'm also a recently discovered 1911 fanboy and I usually carry a p226 :yesway:

Now to start my journey to 50 posts...

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Hello,

Just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself. I registered to this forum in 2013, but have never posted in here at all. I think I registered, signed off, and forgot about the forum entirely lol. I'm getting more involved in shooting and collecting firearms, so I thought now would be a good time to become more active in here. From what I have read recently there seems to be a good amount of knowledge in here, so I'll defiantly be sticking around to learn as much as I can from you folks. I'm not inexperienced with firearms by any means, but there is always something new to learn and there is a lot to gain from a forum like this.

I'm located north of Indy and usually shoot in my back yard. I have my own "range" and live out in the country without neighbors, so I can do so safely.

I'm currently in the middle of an AR-15 build, but have made a few other neat purchases lately as well. I'm not firearm bias. I like them all and find that each platform has something to offer that I enjoy about it. Which is why you can never have too many guns!

I'm also a recently discovered 1911 fanboy and I usually carry a p226 :yesway:

Now to start my journey to 50 posts...
    Wow. They need to give an award for the least amount of posts! You would have that one hands down. Welcome back. ;)

Dundee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    West Lafayette
    Welcome from Boiler country. You might want to look into ACC, you might be close. Shooting with like minded safe gun enthusiasts is better than shooting alone.

HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    Welcome SOUP
    You're gonna like hanging out with the finest gun owners in Indiana or the entire world for that matter..
    The 50 posts will come soon enough, It took me about a month as I really only wanted to reply with knowledge or start a thread of interest..

Wish I would have chose INdyGo as my handle..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom