Not open for further replies.

ibwaltb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Fishers
    Hello all,

First post of many here (at least 49 more as it seems). Looking forward to talking firearms here and hopefully adding as much as taking from this site. Recently moved back to Indiana after spending the past 7 years in Tennessee.
    Have been more interested in firearms for the past 7 years. I don't shoot nearly as much as I'd like, but that's a priority problem. I've built at least 8 AR's for myself over the last couple years and have developed an unfortunate hoard of spare parts :): ... it's like giving a mouse a cookie.
    I've initially got the Mosin bug early and have a modest collection of the Russian Broomsticks. Really looking forward to talking surplus on this forum.
    If I start to shoot a little bit more, I'll probably get into reloading; not for the cost savings but the statistical control. Would like to perform a bunch of DOE's varying key inputs for a couple of my rifles to see what is optimal - you know, actually put knowledge to a 'good' use.
    Overall, I'm a lousy pistol shot, fair rifle shot, and get lucky with shotguns more often than not thanks to old timers having the patience to teach some of the finer tricks.

Looking forward to the quality discussions.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Well, I guess we all know why you're here now. Stay a while, you are sure to find some great info and make a few friends along the way.
    Welcome to INGO from Hamilton County.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    or,if you are in a Hurry to get to the marketplace, send $20 and become a site supporter.
    Cheap and you can send PMs and make the deals without needing 50 posts.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Welcome to Ingo.
    Since you have stated you have a Mosin fetish, you need to search threads by our very own Millertyme.
    He has enough Mosins on hand to arm a Russian brigade!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom