• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ngale496

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Fishers
    Well I Just wanted to Buy the Sig P228 listed. Apparently thats to much to ask. lol. oh well. hopefully I can at least get some useful feedback on the other threads I started. Not just a bunch of rude comments like above. get plenty of that crap on facebook.
    about me. collect military and higher end guns. like to shoot, reload everything we shoot. 2 dillon loaders 1 550 1 650. I like quality stuff and am not here to waste anyones time, way to busy for that. Recently got into Sig's Lord help me, so now its like starting all over again with a new brand. Don't know what I was thinking. ha.
    Thanks for the warm welcome from a few of you. It is appreciated. Looks like a good group and a bunch of Info.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    about me. collect military and higher end guns. like to shoot, reload everything we shoot. 2 dillon loaders 1 550 1 650. I like quality stuff and am not here to waste anyones time, way to busy for that. Recently got into Sig's Lord help me, so now its like starting all over again with a new brand. Don't know what I was thinking. ha.
    Thanks for the warm welcome from a few of you. It is appreciated. Looks like a good group and a bunch of Info.

That's a much better intro than your original post.
    Welcome to INGO.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well I Just wanted to Buy the Sig P228 listed. Apparently thats to much to ask. lol. oh well. hopefully I can at least get some useful feedback on the other threads I started. Not just a bunch of rude comments like above. get plenty of that crap on facebook.

OK. We get this all the time. The rules are in place and for good reasons. The site owner wants it that way being 1 of the more prominent.
    We are an information/conversation forum 1st and foremost. In this I and many many others in here are friends out in the real. We break bread/fondle each others guns/socialize. We also do charitable things when the need arises. There is much more.
    Now, one of the perks to being an active member is the classifieds section. This is a perk. You can use it with the right post count (this lets us know more about you) or becoming a site supporter.

Now, your profile pic.....Top right of your page....UserCp. select. Right side scroll down and find to settings.....Edit profile pic....select.

I would ask that you review the Forum rules please. We are sticklers they be followed.

Thanks and welcome.

I saw maybe one response that might have offended you. He is a really good guy as I know him out in the real. I hope mine did not get your goat. It is more the truth than a slam.

Ngale496

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Fishers
    Holy smokes I did it. I have a picture. :laugh: Maybe I should have just had my 9 year old do it. probably would not have taken her as long. hahahah

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom