• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SPOOK331945

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2018
    Southern IN
    A little about myself, I'm 27 working as a Tool and Die Maker apprentice and I've started collecting belt fed firearms. Currently I own a M1919A4, RPD and a Freedom ordnance 9mm belt fed upper. I've started building a M2HB (semi-auto). I hope to have my own shop one day but we'll see. I'm a bit of an "old soul" and prefer Blue Steel and wood over black and plastic.

I have a few questions for the other users..

What is the "ranking" I'm seeing next to peoples names? "Grandmaster" "Plinker"
    How does one grow in the "ranks"?

P.S. my spelling and grammar is horrible, but very very gifted mechanically. Numbers and blue prints make more sense to me haha

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Welcome to INGO, you will find tons of info on your interests. You grow in the ranks buy the level of your participation. You will notice that people with high numbers of posts are the Grand Masters, and people with the low numbers will start as a plinker.
    The more useful post you have the higher your post count and the higher level of ranking. Post away and you will accumulate post numbers.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Greetings! Plenty of info and conversations here about all firearms topics. I'm guessing you'll want to dive into the Class III and Gunsmithing sections.

And, yeah, the rankings have nothing to do with your perceived expertise in the shop or at the range...the only ranking you don't want is shooter (or nuked from space)...:): Have fun!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    A little about myself, I'm 27 working as a Tool and Die Maker apprentice and I've started collecting belt fed firearms. Currently I own a M1919A4, RPD and a Freedom ordnance 9mm belt fed upper. I've started building a M2HB (semi-auto). I hope to have my own shop one day but we'll see. I'm a bit of an "old soul" and prefer Blue Steel and wood over black and plastic.

I have a few questions for the other users..

What is the "ranking" I'm seeing next to peoples names? "Grandmaster" "Plinker"
    How does one grow in the "ranks"?

P.S. my spelling and grammar is horrible, but very very gifted mechanically. Numbers and blue prints make more sense to me haha

Hello and welcome from Avon. Number of posts determines rank. 5K is Grandmaster, I think 500 gets you from Plinker to Sharpshooter. Then there's Expert and Master. See you around the forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom