Not open for further replies.

ScottishWarrior

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2018
    Bean Blossom
    Hello Indiana,

New member and first time poster here. I recently moved to Seymour, Indiana from Arab, Alabama. Looking forward to learning from you Hoosiers about what firearms are popular here. Please take it easy on me....I'm fairly new to the firearm world and am still learning. Thanks.

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    Welcome aboard. There is a lot of information here, along with opinions. Feel free to ask questions, as you will get answers. Explore the forum and read the rules. Most important have fun.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group and the firearm loving state of Indiana!!!

:welcome:

Being new don't be afraid to ask questions. Just remember that while there are no stupid questions, answers are another thing. Many people also forget that they were new to this at one time as well, so sometimes thick skin is required.

Regardless, enjoy the camaraderie and again welcome.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Arab! Know where that is. I see the signs for it, just south of Huntsville where I turn off on 72, yes?

Welcome to INGO from downtown Lafayette (Tippecanoe County). Lafayette is 62 miles north of Indianapolis on I-65.

Since you are new to the state, Tippecanoe County is known for the Battleground of the Battle of Tippecanoe, Purdue University, home of Eli Lilly, home of Mr. Roebuck of Sears & Roebuck, many major factories and the Feast of the Hunters Moon.

Do you have any particular interest in mind? In the gun culture Indiana is known for many things (home of Eugene Stoner, inter alia) but they biggest "hands on experience" is Friendship. If blackpowder floats your boat, why not check it out!

https://nmlra.membershipsoftware.org/content.asp?contentid=156

If you have any questions about our state association, the Indiana State Rifle & Pistol Association, just sign out. I know the Director for the Northwest.:D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom