Not open for further replies.

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    Hi All,

My name is Cayce. I live in Carmel. I am a 100% disabled Marine Combat vet, Vietnam 68-70. I shoot threaded CZ's, Star BM's, 9mm Rohrbaugh's, UZI's and a threaded S&W .22 Victory . I shoot 2-3 times a week at the Carmel Point Blank.

While I will defend everyones right to their opinion I will NOT stand idly by and let others stamp on our Constitution or disrespect our flag. Other than that I am pretty laid back.

Cayce

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hi All,

My name is Cayce. I live in Carmel. I am a 100% disabled Marine Combat vet, Vietnam 68-70. I shoot threaded CZ's, Star BM's, 9mm Rohrbaugh's, UZI's and a threaded S&W .22 Victory . I shoot 2-3 times a week at the Carmel Point Blank.

While I will defend everyones right to their opinion I will NOT stand idly by and let others stamp on our Constitution or disrespect our flag. Other than that I am pretty laid back.

Cayce

Hello, welcome to :ingo: and thank you for your service:patriot:

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    Thanks all for the kind words. Both of my parents are now deceased but my mothers family fought for the South and fathers side fought for the North. Used to have 'interesting' table discussions.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Thanks all for the kind words. Both of my parents are now deceased but my mothers family fought for the South and fathers side fought for the North. Used to have 'interesting' table discussions.
    Lol! My family was the same way! Thanks for your service. Love the attitude too! Welcome to INGO

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Welcome to INGO! Thank you for your service. Our founding fathers were very wise men and the Constitution and the amendments when read and understood in the language they were penned, there is no better!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom