• Status
    Not open for further replies.

508demo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Morristown
    And only 8 posts. I finally decided to bite the "bullet" and be a regular poster on here. Started to collect goodies more often too, since my current girlfriend (and probably future spouse) is more firearm friendly than my last one. She even went to Highsmith and bought herself a Glock 19 Gen 4 on Sunday.... her first handgun and I think she's hooked.

I'll be on here more often now.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Wow, you got some catching up to do! Lol. And awesome on the site supporter badge. It helps keep the doors open for all of us. Thank you for being supportive of the site.

And looking forward to your future posts too. Lucky you for finding a great gal and and she's someone to shoot with, too cool. Congrats!

:ingo: Welcome from South Bend

508demo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Morristown
    Wow, you got some catching up to do! Lol. And awesome on the site supporter badge. It helps keep the doors open for all of us. Thank you for being supportive of the site.

And looking forward to your future posts too. Lucky you for finding a great gal and and she's someone to shoot with, too cool. Congrats!

:ingo: Welcome from South Bend

Site Supporter is the least I could do, don't understand why everyone else isn't one. It's the same cost as a box of .30-06 FMJ.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Hi 508demo!

As a Site Supporter your post count should have been set to 50. So that has been corrected. With your original 10 posts, you're the proud owner of a post count of 60!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom