Not open for further replies.

justacog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2018
    Brownstown
    Hi INGO,

Just signed up with the forum and this is my first post.

I was born and raised in Southern Indiana and graduated from Purdue Computer Engineering before starting my career adventures in satisfying other people’s performance bonuses in Chicago, IL suburbs and Austin, TX. I moved back to Indiana last year after going semi-early-retired in middle-age from my career as a system verification engineer in mobile phone reference designs. It’s good being back closer to family. I’m now slowly following up on all the things I never had a chance to do while running around with my hair on fire, and trying to decide whether it’s worth it to spend some more of of my life in another job or just pilot deadstick into the coffin with what altitude I have left.

Hobbies/interests are pretty much Internet/TV/Netflix/Movies, investments, bicycling,novice prepper stuff, and now intro to firearms. I’ve signed up as NRA Life Member last week and as of this note I’m still waiting for the welcome packet. I’ve been pursuing self-directed marksmanship training with range rental pistols, and have purchased my first pistol, an “understudy gun” the M&P 22c, and would like to qualify NRA Distinguished Expert with it before deciding on something in higher caliber in either single stack or compact for personal defense training. Then I’ll move on to rifles and shotguns as area of interest.

Regards,
    justacog

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Welcome back to the Great State of Indiana. An engineer with a Dilbert avatar? Who saw that coming?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom