• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JLJK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Carmel
    Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself on the forum. I am currently building an AR-9 pistol and I'm sure I will have questions.

John

JLJK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Carmel
    Welcome to the group neighbor!

:welcome:

Thanks for the greetings everyone. Westfield huh? Surely you saw that Carmel allowed the mosque to be built at 141st and Shelborne? I live about 1/2 mile from this location and myself and my neighbors vehemently were against this. We weren’t necessarily against a mosque being built in Carmel, just against it at that location. Being as that it is on 5 acres sandwiched by houses on all sides. I received this sticker in the mail with an order I placed. I was considering putting it on my Jeep.

e6ad69e91ea6967251b564a0712d8432.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Thanks for the greetings everyone. Westfield huh? Surely you saw that Carmel allowed the mosque to be built at 141st and Shelborne? I live about 1/2 mile from this location and myself and my neighbors vehemently were against this. We weren’t necessarily against a mosque being built in Carmel, just against it at that location. Being as that it is on 5 acres sandwiched by houses on all sides. I received this sticker in the mail with an order I placed. I was considering putting it on my Jeep.

e6ad69e91ea6967251b564a0712d8432.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Classy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom