• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KGS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2014
    Crawfordsville
    Hi All, I've been a member for 4 years because a friend encouraged me to join but hadn't really been on this forum much. I've hunted my whole life but never been to the shooting range. Now my wife and I are empty nesters and getting into shooting together. I'm pretty excited!

KGS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2014
    Crawfordsville
    Thank you everyone! I do have a quick question. I have been on the forum today. It's my day off and I'm just enjoying the day. I read that I have to post 50 times in order to be able to do some things on the forum so I've been finding things today that are interests and making comments. I have been very positive and gave people info on questions they have asked and then a few minutes ago I got some kind of message that flashed on my computer but I didn't have time to read it. And now many of my posts have disappeared and I don't know why. If I've done something wrong or am asking this question in the wrong place it's only because I'm new to forums. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thanks again for the welcomes to the Forum!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom