Not open for further replies.

FULL308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2018
    US
    Hi everyone,

Let me introuduce myself by giving y'all my basic info. My name is Luke I'm 31 years old and I was born and raised in Michigan. However I moved here to Ft. Wayne, IN almost three years ago. I've always felt welcomed as the new guy here and love the relaxed gun laws we have here instead of Michigan's gun laws.

Now more so I love the shooting sports the most out of all my hobbies. I love that we have the most freedom here (USA) than anywhere else, and I feel that we are losing so much of our liberties. And that's why I love the gun community so much, because it's us that have the most sane culture in America right now.
    And I really want to protect our constitution and our heritage in America and I know the community that will be the most helpful in that is all of you.

Now as for my favorite guns I like are anything chambered in 10mm and the AR308/MSR10

For my other hobbies they pretty much all have to do with the shooting sports like handloading/reloading, and what not. Except scavenger hunts like geocaching.

I'm really looking forward to learning from all of you and being as helpful as I can here.

Thanks for taking the to to read what I had to say.

God Bless

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom