• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rcindy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    Hello, long time listener, first time caller here. I joined INGO many years ago at the suggestion of a colleague who was very much a gun and shooting enthusiast. I wanted to introduce myself here as a new gun owner and target/plinking enthusiast. While my house was essentially a gun free house when I first joined INGO, shooting handguns for sport interested me. It wasn't until just this year that my wife and son and I took a safety course and I purchased my first handgun (9mm). That lead to another (22 target) and another (9mm for carry), and quickly I have found myself wanting to sell one that didn't work for us as well as expected. I wasn't sure where else to post the question, so I thought I would finally officially say hi, and ask for suggestions on shops that are willing to buy used handguns in the Indy and surrounding areas.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Welcome to INGO! You can sell to shops but if it were me I'd get your 50 posts and or pay the $20 and sell if here in the classifieds.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    2011? Welcome (belated).
    Shops aren't going to pay you much or at least as much as your gun is worth.
    Get your 50 posts or become a site supporter and sell it on here. You'll get more money for it.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Well, a Necro-HideyHo!

As suggested above I'd just become a site supporter and sell it here to a fellow INGO member. That way you won't have to deal with the 50 posts and the shaming from everyone thinking you're a runner.

As for gun shops if you want to go that route...I don't know one that doesn't sell used guns; they have to get them from somewhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom