Not open for further replies.

12 Paces

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    Nashville
    Hi All,

I figure I would introduce myself here and say ‘hi’. I am from South Carolina, recently moved to Nashville IN in March as part of a relocation for the company I work for. I found a nice piece of property outside of Nashville that came with a 100 yard rifle shooting lane! I’m in heaven compared to the suburbs.

Some background on my firearm interests. I have been an active member of the 2A community in SC being involved in local organizations as well as the larger national organizations. I have worked part time at Palmetto State Amory behind the gun counter for the last year and a half, but had to quit to move here. I am a member of IDPA and USPA and enjoy those shooting sports. I have had a CCW in SC for the last 10 years (no longer valid since I moved) and I just received my lifetime IN license in the mail yesterday. My collection is interesting with a large section of WWII weapons as well as the ‘latest and greatest’ from current manufacturers. My go to daily carry is a Springfield Armory XDS in .45 but occasionally I carry my Sig P238 for deep concealment. In IDPA I used a Glock 34 in the beginning but have recently started using a Sig P320 X-Five. My go to open carry firearm that I used at work (PSA) was a Sig Legion P226 SAO. I am a hunter, Coyotes mostly recently, but deer and turkey also when those seasons come around.

I look forward to joining in the community here in Indiana and hopefully I can find some local groups that promote the second amendment.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Welcome to Nashville and INGO!

I live in Texas now, but I grew up near Nashville a few... well, 40...years ago. Still a nice little area, I hope you enjoy it.

Best wishes.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    Welcome from just down the road in Columbus! Lots of opportunities for competitive shooting nearby, make sure to check out the shooting sports page. SCGC and Hoosier hills are really close.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom