• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JJFII

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2018
    Anderson
    I just transferred to Indiana out of Kommifornia. I fought for years against the stupidity there and I am sad to say I left before the war was done. There are a ton of good quality people there, but the sad fact is there are 1000x more anti-firearm / anti-2ndA in that State and its the numbers that writes rules / Laws. Enough of the sad stuff.

More TMI...

I was born in Upper State NY and left at 18 to see the world with the Navy. I did just that. Lived on every continent, even Antarctica. I started my career cleaning vomit out of Helos and ended my career telling others to clean vomit out of aircraft... glorious career!!!

I am a Bosch Home Appliance Field Engineer / Tech. We are opening a Service Center in Indianapolis and I'm the first one sent here. I picked a small community north of the big city as my home and will cover the North side of Indy. If any of you have issues with a Bosch, Thermador, Gaggenau, Seimens or Neff appliance, hit me up in the PMs. I'll give you advice on what to do and how to fit the issue.

I'm in my 50s and have 30+ years with firearms. I'm primarily a Military gun guy. I view firearms as tools to defend life. My bow(s) are my sport gear.

My first firearm was a .22 revolver at age 10. I have fond memories of being a complete IDIOT as a kid with a firearm... shooting into the side of barns, silos, my own garage. I didnt learn firearm safety until my older cousin beat the %$# out of me for shooting his new truck. It was a different world in upper State New York circa 1970s.

As with most people these days I know a bit about the AR15. Everyone is an expert nowadays with those, and that is a good thing in my eyes. I'll try and toss some old school M16A1/A2 knowledge out there if I get a chance.

I will says THIS... NOT AS A TROLL STATEMENT,... its a Statement to show you were my mind is surrounding the 2nd Amendment... The "Assault Weapon / Rifle" (if there is such a thing..?) is the only firearm (for intent purpose) the 2nd Amendment declares the people have a RIGHT to keep and bear. Everything else is owned and used by regulation / permission if not used as a primarily self-defense tool. Read.... the right of the people to "keep and bear arms" shall not be infringed... spoken in plain modern English is, "the right of the citizen to own and use firearms for active legal combat shall not be made illegal"... When some bed wetting Liberal asks, "Why do you need an Assault Rifle?" The answer should be, "Because its the best designed firearm to defend my life and your life with." While any firearm can do that, I feel if there is a hierarchy in firearms, where design, intent of design and effectiveness of design decide use, the firearms issued to Military Troops are the ones the 2ndA is talking about. The 2ndA is about effective combat and security...not entertainment or collecting. The 2ndA is not about owning firearms, its about the taking of life via combat. Sport end entertainment owning and use of firearms is no different than Drones, Bows, cars, cycles, stamps...whatever. While I believe there are far far too many laws against firearms, when talking about the 2ndA...we are talking about COMBAT.

That's me. I love a good debate and I never allow differences of opinion to get in the way of friendship. Nothing you say to me would make me think less of you, only that we differ on an opinion.

JJFII

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2018
    Anderson
    Funny you should say that. The town I moved from burned down a week after I left... no joke. Alpine California, 500 acres and 34 homes lost, very sad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom