SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Hello.
    Former farm boy (livestock & row crop),
    Disabled Military, 16 years,
    Machinist, gunsmith, brass bender, grouchy old fart and official king of my patch of dirt in SW Indiana.

I'm also sole proprietor of the 'Honey Do' list, official grounds keeper (bush hog driver), avid collector of useless junk, CEO of taking the blame & if there is ever a category for 'Remote Control' in the Olympics I'm taking home gold!

I'm the guy that throws out a big garden & home cans, not that I need to, just that I REALLY like it!
    (So if you have a recipe for pasta sauce with meat that's really good, I'll trade the secret of my spicy ketchup people drive for miles to mooch, and never return the jars...)

I like cool porches, lazy dogs, yelling at kids to get out of my yard, and giving the delivery people hernias (metal shop!).

I started out as a farm boy, wanted to grow gracefully into a country gentleman, but THAT ain't going to happen...

So, HELLO Y'ALL! Move over & pass the mason jar!... ;)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hello.
    Former farm boy (livestock & row crop),
    Disabled Military, 16 years,
    Machinist, gunsmith, brass bender, grouchy old fart and official king of my patch of dirt in SW Indiana.

I'm also sole proprietor of the 'Honey Do' list, official grounds keeper (bush hog driver), avid collector of useless junk, CEO of taking the blame & if there is ever a category for 'Remote Control' in the Olympics I'm taking home gold!

I'm the guy that throws out a big garden & home cans, not that I need to, just that I REALLY like it!
    (So if you have a recipe for pasta sauce with meat that's really good, I'll trade the secret of my spicy ketchup people drive for miles to mooch, and never return the jars...)

I like cool porches, lazy dogs, yelling at kids to get out of my yard, and giving the delivery people hernias (metal shop!).

I started out as a farm boy, wanted to grow gracefully into a country gentleman, but THAT ain't going to happen...

So, HELLO Y'ALL! Move over & pass the mason jar!... ;)

Grew up on a farm, old GI, yells at kids to get out of the yard, I like this one!! Welcome to INGO!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom