Not open for further replies.

jAKe47

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2018
    Greenville
    How's it goin INGO?

Just an out of town gun lover from upstate South Carolina that happens to be in Anderson, IN for the wife's cousin's wedding and naturally, in seeing what was around, came across INGO.

I'm an avid hunter and "gun guy" through and through!

Glad to be here and appreciate the opportunity to expand my "hunting" grounds. This is now the 4th state trader/enthusiast forum along with a couple national forums I'm in, but unfortunately we lack one in SC. I'm regularly active on GA Outdoor Trader and frequent VA gun trader with positive feedback on both. Also, very active on AKfiles. Looking forward to a possible FTF transaction while here this weekend, but equally to bringing some good stuff to the table and hopefully finding some here when I'm back home. AK goodies are my "specialty" so don't hesitate to give me a shout if it's AK and you're hunting for it!

Look forward to checking out INGO and doing some good business with y'all in the future.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hello from Avon! That would be Greenville, SC the home of Bob Jones University; opposed to Greenville, IN the home of... at least one INGOer :D

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Welcome jAKe47! Lots to read and learn here. Sounds like you are more interested in trading. Please be aware that INGO is primarily a gun community and only secondarily a buy/sell site. If you want access to the classifieds, you need to contribute to INGO by either working your way up to 50 "quality" posts or you can take a shortcut by supporting INGO via a supporting membership. Enjoy the site whichever way you go.

He's here for a wedding. I figured he'd crank out 50 quality posts and set up a couple FTF sales while his wife is getting ready :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom