Not open for further replies.

Zippy0n

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2017
    Marion
    Hello all,

On Tuesday the 18th of sept (literally a couple days from now) I will be moving from Wales in the United Kingdom to Indiana permanently. I am literally born and bread here in the UK and lived here all my life for 31 years, and have loved living here. I am married to an American and have been for 5 years, 2 girls and she finally wants to go back and I have no problem with that...who wouldn't want to live in America? I am a huge 2A supporter and LOVE trump because he's the American version of our Nigel Farage. I am looking forward to having 2A rights and have shot many different firearms over the years in different countries including AR15s, MP5's etc. I was a police officer back here in the UK and loved it but am looking forward to starting again in a different career, I aint fussy and will do any work for the time being and work hard. Ill be living initially with my wifes parents in Marion (the city) until we find our own house. I LOVE all things American and have always had a heart felt respect for it and cant wait for our next adventure...

Dave

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Welcome to INGO and welcome to Indiana. I hope you like it here. From your story, it sounds like you will fit in here very well.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Welcome, both to INGO and to Indiana! You certainly have the right attitude, you will do well.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Welcome to America, INGO and IN. Is it strange that I heard your accent while reading that? To your wife, welcome home.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Welcome from Northwest Indiana. Im sure your love for the 2nd amendment will only grow!

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Welcome to INGO my fellow immigrant :D I moved here from Northern Ireland 6 years ago.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Welcome and keep us updated on your new venture. I think you will find most of the INGOers very helpful.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom