mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    And the members are pretty protective of the community we have here. Welcome aboard. Join in and make some friends...lots of good people and good info shared here every day!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    For getting off on the wrong foot in here. I will tone it down and keep a low profile while I navigate around the forum. Please accept my apology. Thanks.

During your first 50 "quality" posts you are scrutinized a little more.
    Afterward, you still have to follow rules, such as don't insult fellow INGOers and such, but you can post 1 liners or emojis all day long.

Go ahead, and contribute. But, till you get the 50, you'll have to make your post a little more "contributing". Don't drive by a thread and say "yeah" or "I agree". Just be a little more verbose. Tell us why you agree, or like, or dislike something.

Also, this is a good thread.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/408311-info-new-guys-looking-ads-section.html

Post 64 is the best
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...w-guys-looking-ads-section-7.html#post6415188

If you're getting to the ads, they will still be there. There will always be a deal.

If you're not, well, once people read enough of your posts and get to know you, then they know you're here for the long haul.
    Heck, they put up with me.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    During your first 50 "quality" posts you are scrutinized a little more.
    Afterward, you still have to follow rules, such as don't insult fellow INGOers and such, but you can post 1 liners or emojis all day long.

Go ahead, and contribute. But, till you get the 50, you'll have to make your post a little more "contributing". Don't drive by a thread and say "yeah" or "I agree". Just be a little more verbose. Tell us why you agree, or like, or dislike something.

Also, this is a good thread.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/408311-info-new-guys-looking-ads-section.html

Post 64 is the best
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...w-guys-looking-ads-section-7.html#post6415188

If you're getting to the ads, they will still be there. There will always be a deal.

If you're not, well, once people read enough of your posts and get to know you, then they know you're here for the long haul.
    Heck, they put up with me.
    What Act said. INGO is a community. Unlike most Internet places you can actually meet the people.

After 50 posts most give up on you (probably not the best way to phrase that) A few lines are not to be crossed but you can be as silly or serious as you want. Post makes no sense and is in horrible English? You may get called on it but that's ok.

Stick around, could be fun.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    It's ok. Whether you're a Supreme Court nominee or a new ingo member, you're guilty until proven innocent.

Please provide your calendars and character witnesses for the scrutiny of the mob.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    7Fj4ufL.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom