• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mrrogers91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Hey guys my name is faris. A guy who did some electrical work for me turned me on to this forum. I dont know a whole lot so most of my posts will probably be just questions about events and training and personal opinions about certain set ups for certain scenarios.

A little about myself. I live in indy, Im in my mid 20's and just got into firearms a few years ago. I daily carry a glock 26. I build all of my ar's from 80% lowers. the next 80% that id like to play with is a 1911. if anybody has any experience doing those in a ghost gunner machine let me know id love some feedback about it. I did my first 3 gun game (my buddy set it up on his farm) last week and fell in love! i will be getting involved with inmg next season. I would really love to get involved with some more tactical (indoor) training over the winter.

As for shops and ranges i trust here in the area. I use hoosier armory, Indy Arms Company, and Point Blank. If anybody knows of any good long range outdoor ranges please let me know. i havent been able to shoot out to 250yds for a very long time and i miss it lol

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    Welcome to INGO! About the 1911 try to get ahold of some of the members that post their 1911 builds, I know Churchmouse has a wealth of knowledge and helped me on my beavertail and commander hammer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom