• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Obviously I'm new here, and the administration PM I received asked that I introduce myself, soooooooooo....

I'm a friend of Rhino's (please don't hold that against me), I live in Illinois (no really, don't hold that against me, either), and I don't usually carry a 1911 [Yes, I'm :nuts: .]

But seriously folks....

My first name is Frank. I'm an affiliate instructor with John and Vicki Farnam. I live a few hundred yards from Indiana, and since I bought my first gun, I consider it much more like home than where my house is.

Thanks for letting me join up here! :wavey:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Obviously I'm new here, and the administration PM I received asked that I introduce myself, soooooooooo....

I'm a friend of Rhino's (please don't hold that against me), I live in Illinois (no really, don't hold that against me, either), and I don't usually carry a 1911 [Yes, I'm :nuts: .]
    I don't carry a 1911 either, and I don't know Rhino well enough to hold that against you ;)

My first name is Frank. I'm an affiliate instructor with John and Vicki Farnam. I live a few hundred yards from Indiana, and since I bought my first gun, I consider it much more like home than where my house is.

Thanks for letting me join up here! :wavey:

Welcome! Glad you're here!

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    I don't carry a 1911 either, and I don't know Rhino well enough to hold that against you ;)

Welcome! Glad you're here!

I'm pretty sure he carries around 8 to 12 of them - depending on if he's hanging around the pool or not - so I'm sure he more than makes up for the both of us!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    <sniff>
    <sniff>

I smell the stink of Illinois upon him!

Welcome, Frank. I'm glad you're here and it's good to have a direct link to the World of Farnam!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom