• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dimik

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2018
    Mishawaka
    Hi there! New to the forum, not really new to firearms though.
    I recently moved to the great state of Indiana from one of the Peoples' Republic States for work. Really enjoying living here thus far (though I really wish the roads were maintained better). Always loved guns and viewed them as necessary tools not for just the military, but private citizens as well. When I was a boy, we lived some place where guns are outlawed altogether, but my dad always told me that people absolutely need to have firearms for protection. Guess that notion stuck with me. Being slightly mechanically inclined, I find it fascinating how they work, and find the process of taking an old firearm, taking it apart, and cleaning all the bits really fascinating. I'm very partial to the Com-Block arms. Just really like the utilitarian no nonsense construction and the fact that they can be used as hammers and shovels, if needed, without compromising their function.
    Anyway. That's enough about me for now.
    Cheers!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

While the roads aren't the best, our firearm laws are among the best so I can put up with the roads to keep my rights. :D :D :D :D :D :D And complain about the ride on the way to the range!!! :D :D :D :D

Dimik

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2018
    Mishawaka
    Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

While the roads aren't the best, our firearm laws are among the best so I can put up with the roads to keep my rights. :D :D :D :D :D :D And complain about the ride on the way to the range!!! :D :D :D :D

That's my experience exactly! I'll take that over requiring a concealed carry permit to even touch a handgun anytime!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom