Not open for further replies.

holret

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 6, 2019
    fort wayne
    Hello, although im new here I have been following this web site for a little while (over a year). It was recommended to me by a friend at work who heard me talk about how much I wanted a USP, but the price range was out of my.. well, range. Some time has passed and I bought the Hk45 instead. extremely glad I bought it.
    Lately, I have been noticing some really good deals on some of the firearms and I been itching to give-in to one of these tempting offers. Thats until I found out that I need to post 50 times in order to even PM a user about it.
    So here we go!

Military veteran for 13 years with a taste for German weapons (as well as admiration), generally I prefer military guns but I do not own that many. I only have 2 arms and you cant use 3 weapons at the same time. I hope to enjoy my time getting to know a little about you guys and hopefully learn a thing or two.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

50 quality posts isn't too hard, but to speed things up, becoming a site supporter is an option.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    :welcome: like mentioned 50 posts fly by if you let it flow. Similar start myself, then I realized I appreciated the site more than I did the classies. Enjoy your stay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom