• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chenowethpm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Hello everyone, I’m new to this site and just moved to Indiana in December. Hope to gain some knowledge on here and maybe get help with things. My current project is converting a saiga 12...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hello everyone, I’m new to this site and just moved to Indiana in December. Hope to gain some knowledge on here and maybe get help with things. My current project is converting a saiga 12...

Hello and welcome to :ingo:. As you can see there's no shortage of discussion around here. Moved to Indiana in December? The weather gets better. Where did you move from?

chenowethpm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Thanks . I’m coming from Nashville, TN. Moved up here with the wife and children. Got into firearms semi-late in my life but I’m trying to make up ground quick. Love tinkering with the guns! Like I said in the OP, I’m about to attemp my first saiga 12 conversion, parts are on the way, I’m waiting by the mailbox.

chenowethpm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for all the welcomes, if anyone wants to introduce me to their favorite ranges in Indy, I live right around 56th and Kessler area. In the two months I’ve been here the only place I’ve gone to was Indy arms company because my wife got me a gift certificate for there for my birthday. The people theee were great to me though! And the range is pretty decent.

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Thanks for all the welcomes, if anyone wants to introduce me to their favorite ranges in Indy, I live right around 56th and Kessler area. In the two months I’ve been here the only place I’ve gone to was Indy arms company because my wife got me a gift certificate for there for my birthday. The people theee were great to me though! And the range is pretty decent.

FYI, great church on 59th and Lafayette Rd (Life Church)

Parabellum in Avon is nice. Being new to the area myself, I am still investigating. There are also a few Shoot Point Blank locations, been to one in Carmel once, also nice.

Welcome to the area.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom