Not open for further replies.

LockoutJujutsu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2019
    Bluffton
    Hello INGO,

My name is Mike Vanover. I currently own and instruct for Team Lockout Jujutsu, a traditional Japanese Jujutsu gym in Bluffton, Indiana.

I've received my 5th Dan in Japanese Jujutsu as recognized by the USJA and ATJA, as well as a 1st Dan in Judo. In 2015 I was inducted into the
    Martial Arts Hall of Fame for my lifetime dedication to martial arts.

I've been an involved student of both martial arts and firearms for over 37 years, and as such I believe that the strongest personal defense involves an understanding of not only empty-hand skills, but employing the use of firearms as well.

I've attained several NRA instructor certifications in addition to becoming a Certified Force-On-Force instructor. Accountability is key to a professional and worthwhile program.

I've been instructing courses on firearms mechanics, safety, hand to hand application as well as Force-on-Force classes. My clientele has consisted of private individuals, actors, stuntmen, pro fighters, doctors, attorneys, Military, LEO departments in select locations across Indiana. I see INGO as yet another great platform to offer my services as a subject matter expert.

I have more information on our website: www.LockoutJujutsu.com, our 2019 class schedule will be posted very soon.

Thank you for having me here, I hope to get to meet all of you either in class or through the boards.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    My wife is a Wells County native. Please don't hold that against me. Or her.

If we lived in/near Bluffton - I'd probably be a JJ customer.

Have some Tyeger's Pizza for me, please.

courier6

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 26, 2016
    Indiana
    I took a force on force simmunition course from Mike in late 2017. It was a great class and great training for anyone who CCWs.

You were put into scenarios and given a simmunition firing Glock. This gun handles just like a real Glock but shoots paint-ball like projectiles. It really opened my eyes to what a real self defense scenario would look like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom