IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    First post ... the pressure!

A very warm welcome to y'all. Native Hoosier here (and bought my first gun there), although I've been gone for well more than a decade. Through chance/fate/luck/divine intervention, life is bringing me back home. Right now I'm house hunting, and plan to relocate to central Indiana sometime this summer. Figure I'd get a jump on things and subscribe to INGO now. Because, you know ... priorities :cool:

As my name, profile, and avatar all imply, I'm a pretty big fan/student of the Avtomat Kalashnikova, its many variants and evolutions. I've been active on my current state's gun forums for several years now (and helped found one site), and I also spend a fair amount of time on a couple nationwide gun forums. I look forward to contributing here, getting to know you folks (especially my fellow AK guys & gals), sharing experiences, learning more, and hopefully lending a bit of help as well. When I settle back in, I'll be looking to join a nice membership range or private gun club around the central part of the state, so any/all suggestions are appreciated! The longer the shooting distance, the better. When I'm not buying, selling, or shooting guns, I love exploring the outdoors - from mountain tops to ocean floors and every elevation in between. I'm also a big fan of animals, particularly rescue dogs, and enjoy volunteering with shelters and foster groups. Oh, and I like to brew lousy beer and drink good whiskey.

Hopefully that's enough of an introduction for now. TL;DR ... hi, thanks for having me, and I'm glad to be here. Well, I'll be glad to be here when I actually get here, but that's not too far down the road.

Cheers! :ingo:

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Welcome back to INGO from Hamilton county!
    WelcomeBackPooch.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom