• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TheJoker187

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2019
    Crown Point
    Just wanted to say hello. I live in crown point been here for a few years now. I have a few guns. The most recent is a S & W MP15 sport 2. So far I've changed the lower to a sharps bros the Jack. I removed the a2 iron sight and replaced it with the magpul mbus flip up sight. Took off the that cheap plastic hand guard and put on a 15 inch aluminum hand guard and aluminum free float foregrip. I changed out the stock to a magpul. Lastly a new pistol grip and red dot. This is my first AR 15 and love it. I've put about 600 rounds through it so far. I used to collect vintage mini bikes from the 70's but I've slowly been selling those off.
    Joe

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Thanks guys for the welcome. Are any of you going to the show on the 4th? Is it worth going too?

I will be there. A few of us are meeting up on the 4th at Schoops in CP at 11am if you care to join us.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo-events/467665-nwi-meet-eat-may-4th.html

The show can be hit or miss depending on what you're looking for. A lot of times i go just to browse and get out and do something, especially if the weather is crappy
    Fair assessment of the show. Each show at CP has some of the same old, same old, then there tends to be heavier lists. Last one was heavy on shotguns and optics. Another was lever guns and ar parts. I struck out last show. I can't wait for the Sept. Porter County Show now that the Expo Center is about finished.

TheJoker187

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2019
    Crown Point
    Fair assessment of the show. Each show at CP has some of the same old, same old, then there tends to be heavier lists. Last one was heavy on shotguns and optics. Another was lever guns and ar parts. I struck out last show. I can't wait for the Sept. Porter County Show now that the Expo Center is about finished.

I would mostly be looking at AR parts. Probably like you said more of an excuse to get out. Might look for a spike upper or a barrel. Aslo just curious if anyone know anywhere outdoors near crown point to shoot out doors. The only place I've shot is at point blank. It gets kind of boring and its always busy.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I would mostly be looking at AR parts. Probably like you said more of an excuse to get out. Might look for a spike upper or a barrel. Aslo just curious if anyone know anywhere outdoors near crown point to shoot out doors. The only place I've shot is at point blank. It gets kind of boring and its always busy.

None of them are extremely close but plenty of dnr properties within an hour or so. Jasper-Pulaski, willow slough, kingsbury, and Winamac. JP and willow slough would be closest for you. I prefer Winamac myself

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom