• Status
    Not open for further replies.

achandler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Hi there, I used to be on INGO 10 years ago before life took over and I disappeared from the website under a different name. I have always been into carrying and self-defense. Currently, I have been in love with the M&P line of handguns. I've never been a Glock fan, but that may have changed when I held a 48 over the weekend. More recently, I've been wanting to get into competitive shooting. It is something that I feel that I will enjoy as a hobby. If anybody has any advice on where to start, I'm all ears. Also, I'm from the Indy area and I'm curious what outdoor ranges are around. I know of the Atterbury range, but that can get crowded at times. Thanks for reading!

achandler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Thanks! I forgot to mention that I used to compete in biathlons on a national level. So, if you have any questions on our dumb sport, I'm willing to answer them!

achandler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Oh, very cool & welcome back! We'd [Revere's Riders] would love to get your take on this new event we've been promoting: https://www.reveresriders.org/event/2019-jun-8-bedford-in/

That looks very similar to how we'd train for our shooting! It looks like a pretty good training event. It will be very effective for helping people understand what happens to your aiming when your heart rate elevates. I've seen the best target shooters miss every target in their first biathlon races. They learned how to ski penalty loops very quickly. Make sure you wipe down your rounds before you load the magazines!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom