Not open for further replies.

FrodoCZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    West Lafayette
    Hi everyone,

I joined this list quite awhile ago but never seemd to find the time to give you all a proper introduction. I've been in Indiana since 1972 and live in West Lafayette. I've been a handgun shooter for many many years but working at Purdue the last 40 years took up most of my time. Retirement is wonderful and finally I'm shooting 2 to 3 times a week. For most of my life I have been a devoted fan of the 1911 however in the last 3 years my allegiance has switched to CZs. I look forward to spending a lot more time on INGO and perhaps even sharing a few of my experiences.

FrodoCZ

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Welcome. Retirement is good; however, I recently had to get a no-brainer part time job to keep my sanity.

Welcome to the forum and welcome to retirement.

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    Welcome aboard. You give me hope. I too have been working for 44 years now, the last seven for IU. My retirement date is scheduled for January 31. That more range time thing sounds fantastic.

FrodoCZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    West Lafayette
    Hang in there my friend. I assure you there is life after the University and it can be SO MUCH more enjoyable. Some guys like hit that golf ball into 18 little holes in the ground. Personally if I'm "playing" golf I like to hit that little ball with a round of 22 LR and see how high I can make it jump. Much success in your retirement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom