• Status
    Not open for further replies.

arsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Ok, so I'm finally here. After several friends telling me to join, I finally decided to pull the trigger and do so. Glad to be here.

I've been a firearms enthusiast for most of my life. I enjoy shooting handguns, rifles, shotguns. I am a member at Indy Arms. I am also a member of the Atlanta Conservation Club. I am an ardent, unapologetic supporter of the 2nd Amendment. I enjoy training. I enjoy most models of handguns, but am mostly a Sig guy. I am a certified pistol instructor, but learning all the time, myself. I am a certified SRO. I am an artist who proudly does stippling for Grayguns. I also do sculpture (semi-precious metals, steel, stone - I know, being an artist and a gun guy is sort of an oxymoron, but hey, I'm weird like that). What I am most proud of, though, is being the husband of the greatest woman in the world and father of eight great kids.

Please be gentle.

Cheers, everyone.

Last edited:

arsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Welcome home. You must be busy taking care of eight kids. If you haven't already, please teach them well firearms safety.
    . Thank you. They are all good with pistol and rifle and are very safety-conscious. We love to go to the range together, although just a couple at a time . My 12 year old son is the best of them all.

wingrider1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Ok, so I'm finally here. After several friends telling me to join, I finally decided to pull the trigger and do so. Glad to be here.

I've been a firearms enthusiast for most of my life. I enjoy shooting handguns, rifles, shotguns. I am a member at Indy Arms. I am also a member of the Atlanta Conservation Club. I am an ardent, unapologetic supporter of the 2nd Amendment. I enjoy training. I enjoy most models of handguns, but am mostly a Sig guy. I am a certified pistol instructor, but learning all the time, myself. I am a certified SRO. I am an artist who proudly does stippling for Grayguns. I also do sculpture (semi-precious metals, steel, stone - I know, being an artist and a gun guy is sort of an oxymoron, but hey, I'm weird like that). What I am most proud of, though, is being the husband of the greatest woman in the world and father of eight great kids.

Please be gentle.

Cheers, everyone.
    Welcome, seems like you shoot the full power loads and not blanks.:ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom