New Old Guy....or.....Old New Guy....IDK? :)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

harrison2100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2019
    Indy
    Was an active forum member in INGO years ago, but moved to Los Angeles for a while and lost touch. I'm back in Indy permanently now, and looking forward to reconnecting with an amazing community who loves their freedom!

Served in the United States Navy during Desert Storm (89-92) as an AZ3, Love God, love my country, and love my family. Lucky to be happily married for 20+ years, and the wife and I have two children (18yrs & 20yrs) together. We have a sweetheart 16 year old Golden Retriever (yes, he is 16!!!) named Shelby, and a really stubborn cat named Maximus Maxwell.

When it comes to work, I am a digital marketing professional by trade, but spend most of my time working with a nonprofit that teaches financial literacy to sex & human trafficking survivors at the Hope Center Indy, and with another nonprofit that offers free media-rich history, government, and economics curriculum for high school students across America. I also co-host a monthly event in downtown Indianapolis designed to spotlight and celebrate the amazing people of Indy (nonprofit professionals, artists, musicians, and business leaders)My hobbies are guns (of course), podcasting, videography, and learning (currently going to IU to earn my psychology degree).

My goals are to buy a second home in Puerto Rico, earn my PhD in Psychology, and to positively impact as many humans as possible.

Think that covers the basics. Looking forward to connecting with all of you. Have a great weekend!!!

~Harrison

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom