• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Big Flounder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2019
    Huntington
    Just wanted to say hi everyone. New to the forums and wanted to introduce myself. I'm fast approaching 50 years old, married, have 3 adult daughters (yeah that's right, I survived raising 3 teenage girls) and a knothead of a labrador retriever. Live up here a half hour southwest of Fort Wayne, but prefer to spend my spare time on a little piece of land we own in the upper peninsula of Michigan (God's country). I do a lot of fishing, hunting and drinking of dark coffee.

As for firearms, I have the usual hunting stuff as well as a couple of handguns. My carry gun is a Glock 26. I've carried once in a while for decades, but with the world getting crazier every day I've decided to up my game a little bit when it comes to carrying concealed. My wife and I will probably be taking some training classes up this way soon.

I can't think of anything else and these posts are always awkward to write, so I'm gonna stop while I'm ahead. Thanks for having me.

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    Welcome from Jeffersonville. I know the feeling, as I have 1 grown and 1 in high school. Great girls, but do these girls know how to test your limits, lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom