• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mem2515

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Greetings all. I am a new member and I have a question. I have tried using FAQ and I couldn't find the info. I am trying to reply to a for sale, but it says I need 50 posts before I can reply. How do I do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all. Mike

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Greetings all. I am a new member and I have a question. I have tried using FAQ and I couldn't find the info. I am trying to reply to a for sale, but it says I need 50 posts before I can reply. How do I do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all. Mike
    Wait, INGO has FAQs? :laugh: Welcome to INGO Mem. As you've probably read by now INGO is an online community with a classified (:shady:) makes that classifieds area. There are reasons which will become clear the more you come around.

Come for the classifieds, stay for the fun. 50 quality posts? Jump in on a Glock v everyone else or 9mm rulz/9mm sucks thread and you'll be there in no time. Or cough up $20 to be a site supporter and you can go to the classies right away.

Mem2515

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2019
    Indianapolis

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :welcome: 2 :ingo: [SUP]from[/SUP] NWI

The Mods are currently in the process of cleaning up INGO and kicking out those who think this is a trading site. You are welcome to be here and we would like to get to know you and possibly break break or send a few down range with you.

This is not a trading site we would appreciate it if you do not attempt to make it one.

If all you want is something shiny in the classies, join for $20 and you can do that.

We would still like you to stick around for the fun.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Howdy, and has been said before go find some interesting threads (there are many) and you will be able to engage in the classifieds in little time.

This is much like a gathering of any of the 2nd support organizations, a little food, a little wine, and maybe a gun raffle. Come for the companionship and maybe find a new firearm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom