From behind the iron curtain of the northeast...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    From behind the iron curtain...

Moved to Indy two weeks ago to the day from a place I no longer wish to speak of...I hope you understand.

Eight year Motur-T(ransport) Marine (3521 Diesel Mech) at a sister unit to one up in South Bend (CLB25).

My lady friend (some would call her my fiancee', but i'm not real fancy [or French]) took a position here in the city and I enthusiastically followed her to the land of the free...man it feels good.

Rough move, but getting settled in just fine (weather finally cooperated with me to let me unpack some more this past weekend)...finally organized my rifles and got them all safe and sound (then again, I guess that wasn't really required because there are no storage laws here that I know about).

No major damage getting them out through enemy lines, but I admit I was a bit nervous going through the entire (communist) state of NY with all the gear and what not I acquired in the corps. Had I got pulled over, I probably would be doing life in prison for possession of items you guys can buy at the corner store in Indy (ie. body armor, 'standard' capacity magazines, etc.)

Regardless...it's good to be here, gentlemen (and ladies if any present).

Now to find a 200+ yd range within a reasonable distance of SE Indy...

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Welcome to the free zone. And, thank you for your service. It’s great to have vets come to Indiana and enjoy the freedoms that they served to maintain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom