• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pacmanvice

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2019
    North Liberty
    My Wife and I recently moved to North Liberty from Michigan City, and love it waaaay better haha. Anyway, My property is pretty interesting. Half of my property is in the Country, and the other half is in the Residential area. I attempted to contact our Police station to ask about discharging a firearm but they didn't answer, so I left a voicemail. What would your opinion be? I do have neighbors to my left and right, one neighbor being in the country district and the other being in the city district. I honestly don't think we will do anything today as I haven't gotten an actual answer, but its one of those things I should find out for the future lol. I've been trying to google for the life of me what I should do to prep for something like this but couldn't find any real answers :(

Any opinion would be sweet. Cheers!

There was a person in this forum I was going to ask specifically, as they live near North Liberty, but the forum wont let me send private messages until I hit 50 posts lol. So I shall post this here and hope that he sees it! Thanks all!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Welcome to INGO.

I'd start another thread about the issue you listed above. You'll get more responses than in here.

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    LaPaz Junction
    Hello from LaPaz. My thoughts are to talk to your neighbors and ask. I think as long as you are responsible with your shooting and have a good backstop, just step into the country before shooting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom