New member from Michigan needs your help!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

7025jack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hello guys-

I joined here back in 2012 as I have a very good friend that lives down in Brazil and wanted stay up to date on Indiana gun issues and news. I never really had a need to post and only perused the site from time to time to read areas of interest. Well, I have been looking for an over and under for my grandson's birthday next month and stumbled upon this thread:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-euro-field-410-complete-reloading-setup.html

I cannot contact the member to inquire as I do not have the 50 required posts....yet! I wonder if a moderator or another member could have this gentleman contact me? I cannot send or receive PM's. Thanks for the help!

UPDATED:

I can be contacted via PM now I believe as I paid the membership fee, will try to contact the member via PM. . Thanks again, Jack

Last edited:

7025jack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Thanks Greg, I am a memeber at several other sites that I visit more frequently, figured similar situation/rules...that said, will heed the advice. Thanks again! Jack

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Welcome- what part of Michigan? I am a Michigander living in employment based, self-imposed exile for the last 25 years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom