• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cobra45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2020
    Saginaw
    I wanted to Say Hello from Saginaw mi the middle of the mitten, I have read a few interesting threads on here in the past but just joined due to wanting a Knights SR15 upper in your marketplace. I guess I need 50 post to contact the seller so Here is to trying for 50 before he sells it! Cheers :cheers:

cobra45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2020
    Saginaw
    I use this same Name on my local forum mgo.org as well as AR15.com, m4carbine, akfiles, falfiles, and snipershide. Thanks for letting me join INGO

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Hi there friend from the up Nort'. I routinely run a route on the other side of MI, Muskegon, GR and Kzoo so I'm kinda familiar with your area.

Since you stated that you're looking to buy something right off the bat, I'll give you a little intro. We are a gun community first and foremost. Many of us have become just like family. Our classifieds are for CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS. You can do this in two ways. You can join in or start conversations so we get to know you. We talk about anything and everything except what's in the rules. I'll suggest you read them over carefully. We are a family friendly forum too.

Another way is to become a Site Supporter. This will bypass the 50 quality posts requirement.

Either way, we want to hear what you have to say.

Hear are a couple links to what I addressed above.

Rules.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...es-forum-tips-please-read-before-posting.html

Site Supporter info

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...berships-here-read-become-site-supporter.html

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'll be glad to help.

bkflyer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    I used to live a little south of Big Rapids. Went to school at Mich Tech and Ferris. Welcome!!!!!

cobra45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2020
    Saginaw
    I used to live a little south of Big Rapids. Went to school at Mich Tech and Ferris. Welcome!!!!!

Thanks I am about 2 1/2 hours north of grand rapids! is a neat area, I have family in grand haven near lake Michigan. There used to be alot of great things here not we have the red wings and a slowly crumbling automotive industry. I used to build prototype vehicles and look at most new firearms and somewhat prejudge their design and build quality based off experiance and understanding how most suppliers work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom