Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK I will ask in open forum. PM me your original user name ASAP or I will lock your "NEW" account.

And stop with the capitals. Use existing threads to remark when you can.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    LOL, was wondering how long it would take to get outed...struggling with where to place an add by putting it in the open forum and skip those pesky 50 meaningful posts. Welcome to the forum, enjoy the show.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    i no longer have any of that info
    You no longer remember your email address? bull :poop:

Just an FYI, certain mods are VERY good at triangulating "new" old users using various techniques. So its wise to just fess up. Just because you create a new username, doesnt mean they cant figure out with decent certainty who you are/were. Unless you moved, and got a new computer and smart phone too its possible to compare you to other accounts (banned and unbanned) and figure out who you used to be.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    from what i understand i can not pm i dont have 50 post and i did not know it was against the rules to use capts. it seem like i am not doing any of this the way you want

We are just trying to help. People get banned and think if they create a new username they’ll be fine. Mods are smarter than that, we are just trying to help you figure out your old info in private with the mod so you don’t get banned. Surely you remember your old email accounts. Just private message churchmouse and tell him your old email, if you weren’t banned he will reset your password and tell you your username and you’ll have your old account back. Easy peasy

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to INGO!

Cap lock is not against the rules, it is just that in internet speech you are yelling which in itself is rude unless you are truly yelling. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom