Not open for further replies.

95VRT

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2020
    Indy
    Hey folks,

I had a membership here a few years ago and couldn't remember the password or username so I had to start fresh. I'm a long time lurker on these pages and have been a lifelong gun enthusiast. Just trying to stay abreast of what's going on, especially with all the hoopla going on in our world. Looking forward to being more active this go around.

Thanks!

95VRT

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2020
    Indy
    Thanks everyone! Now if I could just get my account to allow me to reply to other threads! Actually found a rifle I'd like to pick up and I can't reply to the thread or message the member! :dunno:

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Thanks everyone! Now if I could just get my account to allow me to reply to other threads! Actually found a rifle I'd like to pick up and I can't reply to the thread or message the member! :dunno:

I didn't even get to say, "In 3......2......1......" That classifieds stuff is for members with 50 quality posts or that are site supporters. Click on SUPPORT SIGNUP above after reading the forum rules. Welcome to INGO!

95VRT

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2020
    Indy
    I didn't even get to say, "In 3......2......1......" That classifieds stuff is for members with 50 quality posts or that are site supporters. Click on SUPPORT SIGNUP above after reading the forum rules. Welcome to INGO!
    D'oh! I missed that, thanks for the heads up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom